10-15min walking from the European Parliament, the Commission and VUB. It is situated in between place Jourdan (a square with pubs and restaurants next to Schuman, a meeting place for expats, famous for its Belgian fries), place Flagey (with the very popular Café Belga) and la Chasse. Public transport (buses 95 and 96, trams 81 and 82 and metro) are very nearby. Supermarkets (Delhaize, Colruyt, GB and Lidl), grocery stores, bakery, etc. are also available in the neighbourhood.
• 2 bedrooms (one with a double bed, the other single), wardrobes - bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided
• 2 shower rooms (just renovated)
• large living room w/ 2 couches, salon table, TV, dvd, piano, dining table w/chairs
• fully equipped NEW kitchen w/fridge, combi oven (oven+microwave), cooking fires, pots, pans, cutlery, glasses etc.
• Washing machine (NEW), ironing board, iron
• 4th floor (lovely view); there is an elevator
• Wi-Fi internet access.
Monthly rent: 1.050 EUR
Service charges (cleaning common areas, water, TV, Wi-Fi): 175 EUR
Individual meters: gas & electricity (not included in rent & service charges)
Deposit: 2 months’ rent (2.100 EUR)
Lease period: MINIMUM 5 months
ADDRESS: rue de Haerne 59 - 1040 Bruxelles