The kitchen, the living room and garden are common areas to all the tenants. Each bathroom is shared with 1 or 2 tenants. Special care has been put to accommodate convivial common living while preserving personal privacy. Perfect for a single person, suitable for additional guests. Quiet rooms ideal for interns or young professional expats.
Ideally located at walking distance from the European Commission main facilities, the cosy neighborhood of the "Place des Chasseurs Ardennais", and the very nice "Parc du Cinquantenaire". Not far either form the city center and "Place du Luxembourg". Several supermarkets and groceries stores around plus a lovely fresh food market on Fridays.
- Kitchenware, fast wi-fi internet, heating, hangers, iron, laptop friendly workspace.
- A launderette is located 200m from the house.
- 7 mē to 20 mē private bedroom with double bed, desk and wardrobe.
- 3 floors, no lift.
- Rooms are secured with a personal keycode, main entrance too.
- Smoking is allowed in the garden. No pets.
- Wooden floor, central heating
90 Rue des Patriotes, 1000 Bruxelles
- Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/gDx7h3TZND22
The house is well connected by public transport and public bicycles.
- Schuman & EU Commission: 5 min. walk
- Place du Luxembourg & EU Parliament: 20 min. walk, 10 min. bus
- City center: 20 min. by bus
- Airport: 20 min. by bus or train or taxi
- Buses: 79, 63, N05, 21 (airport), 61, 28
- Public transport: http://www.stib-mivb.be
From 380,- to 650,- eur/month depending on room size and availability.
Charges 65,- eur/month/person that include heating, elec., water, insurance, & fast internet.
Minimum stay: 3 months.
Available : now.
Deposit : 2 month rent.
Easy and simple rental contract form.
No contract with providers needed.
Personal check-in with owner/landlord. No agency.
If interested, do not hesitate to contact me by text, phone or e-mail :
+32 (0) 496 633 309