- Nice and safe neigbourhood with everything you could ask for within a 200m radius (large supermarket, mini market open on sundays, butcher, bakery, Pharmacy, hairdresser,...), yet with a very lofty residential feel. The Japanese cherry trees are an absolute delight in spring.
- Very good public transportation connections to all parts of Brussels (busses, trams and metro station nearby)
- The nicest market of Brussels, every Friday afternoon and evening, just 80m from the appartment! The whole community gets together to get a drink or eat something from the many international foodstands...
- A common room (dining room and living) which is actually shaped as a private (hipster) pub and sports a vintage piano
- A shared kitchen that gives onto the garden and has all amenities including a dish washer
- A washing room with two washing machines, a dryer and a steam iron
Currently two rooms are available.
1) A very large room with a huge sofa, antique desk and closet as well as a library and nice decorative touches. The rent is 575¤ a month.
2) A single bedroom with a huge Ikea closet, antique desk and bed as well as a comfy arm chair. The rent is 465¤ a month.
The charges are 60¤ a month and include: heating, water, electricity, internet, and a cleaning lady who does the common parts once a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions!
Looking forward to welcoming you in your new home in the heart of Europe...