The fully-furnished bedroom is located in a three bedrooms duplex.
The duplex is located on the first and second floors of a 1913-built art-deco-style row house on the border of Schaerbeek/Evere in Brussels. The house was extensively renovated to the highest standards in 2015. It is now state-of-the-art “low emission”, new insulation throughout, double-glazed windows and a new heating system.
- The room is furnished with 160cm-wide double bed as well as wide tall wardrobe, wide, vintage oak desk, blinds on window, chair, chest of drawers, night table, bedside lamp, rug on oak parquet floor.
- New bathroom with bathtub with shower and toilet, plus an extra separate toilet on same floor shared with one, sometimes two, other persons.
- Bedding, sheets and towels provided.
- Shared use of kitchen and living area with brand new appliances. Living room with one large sofa, stereo and iPhone/iPod docking station.
- House is served by two trams: No. 55 (3 min. walk) that goes directly to the city center (Place de Brouckčre, Grand’Place, Muntplein, Bourse) and No. 7 (5 min. walk) that circumvents the city via Meiser, Diamant, Montgomery, ULB, VUB and Avenue Louise. House is also served by two buses: No. 64 that goes to Maalbeek (European Commission & Council), Place Luxembourg/European Parliament, Trone, Porte de Namur and No. 65 which goes to NATO in 10 minutes, or to Madou/Gare Central.
- 10 minutes to Brussels National Airport by car. 20-30 mins to the airport by bus. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is about an hour away by car.
- Seven minutes’ walk to Park Josaphat.
- Rent of Euro 515 per month includes:
• Wireless Internet connection
• All electricity, water and heating
• Weekly cleaning by a cleaner
• Shared use of laundry in basement with new Bosh washing machine and Bosh dryer
- Short-term, medium-term and long-term tenants considered.
Prefer a professional, quiet person.
Not prepared to rent this room to a couple