Women’s Designer Jewellery brands from Italy, France, Switzerland and Men’s Designer Swiss Watches, Estate Gold, Diamonds, Jem Stones, Estate Collectibles and Fine Art works.
In this role, Agents will represent the business group’s designer jewellery and alternative assets investments trade and source supply chain products from suppliers and best in class Designer Jewellery brands, Fashion Jewellery brands and Designer Watch brands in your network.
This is an ideal opportunity for a seasoned designer jewellery professional with a proactive personality who has deep industry contacts within - luxury goods, luxury designer brands, buyers, merchandisers, industrial and artisan designers, manufacturers, producers, suppliers, distributors, bespoke estate jewellery collections, collectibles and fine art, including diverse, jewellery supplier companies that have elite, luxury designer brands, products and assets available for sale, trade and or distribution.
• Prospect companies and identify products, goods, assets for sale, trade, distribution or consignment
• Liaison and occasionally perform work to identify, qualify, and verify jewellery brands, products and assets
• Recommend and introduce potential Buyers of designer jewellery products and assets
• Provide information to prepare, market, and sell designer jewellery, products and assets
• Communicate with sellers, suppliers, brokers, distributors, manufacturers, consignors, UHNWI investors and buyers throughout the sale, as needed
The successful Male and Female candidates, preferably, should be a University Graduate with at least 3 years' work experience in luxury goods and designer jewellery areas. Applicants should have good marketing and sales abilities and a strong local network.
NOTE: A career specialisms in either of the following would be an advantage: (Jewellery design, designer jewellery brands, luxury goods, fashion, accessories, beauty, luxury lifestyle, luxury hospitality and luxury real estate). In addition, other career experience in B2B/ B2C sales, marketing, business development and project management would be appropriate.
Applicants with additional multi-language skills are in demand, such as, (Arabic, Farsi, Turkish and Asian Languages, Chinese, Japanese), etc. Applicants fluent in English and European languages - French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, and SLAVIC languages are also wanted. We are expanding business across Middle East/GCC, Africa and Asia/APAC/China and Latin America markets.
What we are looking for in Sales Consultants:
* Freelance Agents with strong entrepreneurial drive to be successful.
* Passion for sales, marketing, business development, account management.
* Ability to engage and relate to people at all levels.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience in working in a target driven environment.
* Sales experience - either face to face or telephone based sales.
* A drive to succeed - entrepreneurial, competitive, goal-oriented, ambition for high earnings success.
* Self accountable for your performance, displaying resilience, drive, passion and commitment to get the job done.
* An interest in a long term career.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You may be currently working as a sales executive, sales adviser, B2B/B2C sales consultant, field sales, sales manager or account manager.
$175,000 – $250,000 USD average OTE with uncapped commissions plus bonus and awards.
High Commissions earned from wholesale trade and commercial sales.
High Bonuses paid for success.
Awards earned, luxury goods, autos, gifts, prizes, luxury travel, private club membership and more incentives for sales success.
NOTE: Freelance Contractor with NO BASIC SALARY to start, but Trade Group shall pay a basic salary for successful AGENTS ONLY after their first $1 Million in revenue.
NO BASIC SALARY TO START and NO VISA Provided to Agents. LUXURY GOODS OR DESIGNER JEWELLERY INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
If you have a serious career interest in consumer luxury goods, luxury lifestyle or luxury hospitality sectors then submit your CV (Curriculum Vitae) with recent photo and Cover Letter, send attention Human Resources Department at [email protected] Equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.