• Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
• The ability to speak and write Czech at a native level.
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment with strong possibilities for career development.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply or by sending your CV to [email protected] We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and many other locations.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us at [email protected] to kick start your career today.