Group sessions and online course
IELTS General and Academic Modules.
IELTS UKVI and IELTS Life Skills
Cornish Elnile, Almalik Alsalih, or Misr Elgadida, Alhegaz Square
I am 58 Professional Certified Egyptian/American expatriate teacher. I have been helping IELTS learners since 1999 to become aware of IELTS test requirements, presenting details about the format of the test and help learner develop the examination skills necessary for success by offering Full, Extensive or Flash Practice Course in all parts of IELTS, whether General or Academic Module using the actual test format in all parts and modules.
The course focuses on the following:
• Exam techniques, skills, tips and tricks for all four papers.
• Essential writing skills, including but not limited to writing by concession, refuting and myriad of techniques to employ essay thesis. The course covers also the key stages for the writing process from analyzing the task to proof-reading, coherence, cohesion and utilizing lexical resources.
Eventually, assessment is the final step for writing and also for Speaking.
• How many sessions to cover the intensive course?
7 sessions, once a week.
Each session lasts for 2 hours.
• Is it possible to complete the course in 3 weeks?
Yes, if you have plenty of time to study, you might arrange to attend 2 sessions a week.
• Also available online sessions:
For busy and demanding professionals, there is always an option to study online.
Kindly call Dr. Bahaa Hakam at:
Please join my group IELTS CAIRO to be updated with weekly current schedule, information and tips on IELTS: