Different areas to focus on, including but not limited to:
Speaking practice for role play and different methodology for referral/discharge letters.
Assessment is continuous throughout the course.
I am a Professional American/Egyptian Certified expatriate tutor, Graduated from Roxbury College, MA, USA and a former English Language Supervisor and teacher at Narmer Language School and Nile Garden Language School. I have been helping IELTS and OET learners for many years to become aware of both tests requirements, presenting details about the format of the test and help learner develop the examination skills necessary for success by offering Extensive Practice Course in all parts of OET.
OET educational materials will be provided, including:
- Format and information about each module.
- Tips/tricks for all parts.
- Myriad of practice videos and audio to improve Listening, skimming and pronunciation skills.
- Ongoing evaluation and practice.
- Most common mistakes to avoid in all sub-tests.
- Up to date OET practice material with over 15 sub-tests in all areas.
For more information, please call/whats-app Dr. Bahaa Hakam at: 01011345563