RECARO Easylife Ultra-Lightweight Stroller
The RECARO Easylife Ultra-Lightweight Stroller is the perfect companion for everyday family life. It combines the flexibility of a lightweight stroller with the comforts of a full size stroller. No compromise necessary.
This is one of the best reviewed strollers on the internet. It’s super easy to use, folds very easily, looks really nice, has a great canopy, and folds VERY small.
About the product
• Ultra Lightweight Stroller with a Small Compact Fold
• Quick and Easy One Hand Fold Located on Handle Bar
• Extended Canopy with UV SPF 50+ Protection and Water Repellent Coating
• Cool Mesh Integrated Side Walls and Mesh Parent Peekaboo Window Offer Increased Visibility and Ventilation
• Large, Easy Access Storage Basket and Included Parent Cup Holder
• Quick & Easy One Hand Forward Fold Located on Handlebar
• Small Compact Fold
• Extendable Canopy with UV SPF 50+ & Water Repellent Coating
• CoolMesh Integrated Side Walls for Improved Air Flow
• Woven Luxe Temperature-Balancing Fabrics
• Quick, Multi-Position Seat Recline
• Pedicure Friendly Linked Push Brake
• Mesh Parent Peekaboo Window Offers Visibility and Ventilation
• Single Handlebar for Easy Pushing
• Front Lockable Swivel Wheels for Easy Maneuvering
• Freestanding When Folded
• All-Wheel Suspension for a Smooth Ride
• Infant Seat Adapters (Sold Separately)
• 3 Position, 5-point Safety Harness with Comfort Padding
• For Children: 6 months - 50 pounds (23kg)
• Stroller Weight: 13 pounds (6kg)
Everything looks great and works even better, but as shown in the pictures, the basket has a couple of small holes. They would be easily patched, but they never caused an issue for us.
Umbrella stroller to defeat all umbrella strollers. The Maclaren Triumph weighs about 5kg, but holds a child up to 25kg.
• It folds up very small, hooks closed, and includes a shoulder strap for easy carrying.
• The basket is much bigger than on most umbrella strollers.
• Can even push it with one hand pretty easily (uncommon on umbrella strollers).
• Handles very well on rough pavement, which is unheard of on strollers this size.
Asking 25BD or nearest offer.
Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35
This is simply one of the best infant car seats on the market. It’s incredibly light (under 4kg), but also incredibly safe and well-made.
The base is wonderful because it’s got a level bubble built into it, and it’s very easy to adjust the pitch.
The base installs easily with the LATCH system or with a seat belt.
About the product
• Made In Italy. Rear facing infant car seat for babies 4 to 35 pounds and up to 32" tall, includes a base with an integrated anti-rebound bar
• Dual stage cushion system-first stage for 4 pound and up offers extra support on baby's neck and bottom, second stage correctly supports growing baby, both help to keep baby's head properly positioned and are made of our fresco jersey breathable fabric
• Side impact protection adjusts to six different positions with no rethreading required, protecting baby's head and shoulders at any growth stage
• Patent handle and seat design have color coded belt paths to help in belt routing if base is not in use, short compact handle makes it easy to move seat in and out of the car
• Innovative shell design optimizes baby's safety and comfort, the well fitted upholstery features the best of Italian textile and tailoring tradition
New, this car seat goes for 350bd. Asking 65bd.