Great option for those with low CRS scores!
Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP) across Canada are actively looking for qualified foreign nationals by making the processing of applying for Canadian permanent residence more accessible.
Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program is expected to play a prominent role in the months ahead. Admissions through the PNP are projected to grow this year, to 61,000 new permanent residents.
Benefits of PNP:
• Occupation based selection criteria
• Option of applying with and without Express Entry
• Apply with or without Valid Job Offer
• Minimum Language Requirements
British Columbia, Manitoba, Ontario, Saskatchewan, and Prince Edward Island have conducted draws in February.
Provinces issued 1318 invitations in the month of Feb and 3740 in Jan ( or we can mention Total of 5058 invitations received in the months of Jan and Feb).
Many of these invitations were issued through various streams that allow provinces to nominate candidates in the federal Express Entry system.
• Financial auditors and accountants
• Human resources managers
• Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
• Other business services managers
• Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
• Information systems analysts and consultants
• Software Engineers
• Software Developers
• Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
• Customer and information services supervisors
Are you in the pool yet?
File your application and get into the EE pool.
Office # J6 & J9, Ground floor,
Bin Laden Resi. & Commercial Bldg