The Harlem East Life Plan’s Mental Health Wellness Center, is an outpatient counseling program that assists an individual in developing a full range of life enhancing skills. Medication Management, Individual and Group Counseling are offered to assist clients in:
1. Mental Health issues such as depression, anxiety, etc.
2. Mental Health wellness and support ongoing self control.
3. Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues
4. Trauma recovery
5. Grief and bereavement issues
6. Improving interpersonal communication
7. Bridging the cultural and generational gap in families
8. Conflict resolution
9. Adjusting to situational stress from divorce, job loss, relocation, etc.
H.E.L.P. (https://www.harlemeastlifeplan.com) is a multi-faceted medicine, mental health & addiction treatment facility offering integrated services of addiction, general medicine and Mental Health to neighborhoods and residents in the geographic area of East Harlem.