Tax Preparation and Citizenship Consulting

Are you in compliance with your US taxes or just aren't sure? Are you an Accidental American or not sure if you are even a citizen legally? Contacted by the IRS and need assistance? We can help.

The U.S. taxes its citizens on their worldwide income even if they live outside the country and the penalties for not filing can be high. We work with taxpayers and their financial advisors all over the world and we have over 30 years of experience doing it. At American Expat Tax our sole focus is Expat Taxes. We are experts on taxes for Americans living abroad and have prepared thousands tax returns over the years. Let us help you with your taxes this year. Our process is simple and convenient. Contact us for a free consultation...

- visit our website at
- call us at 1-888-243-9992
- email us [email protected]