You need to authorize the Tally.NET auditors to access your company data remotely, and assign required permission levels.
To authorize Tally.NET auditor:
1. Enter Gateway of Tally -> F3: Company Info -> Security Control -> Users and Passwords. The User Company screen appears on the desktop.
2. Select Tally.NET Auditor in the field “Security Level”.
3. Enter the E-mail ID in the field “Username”.
4. Set, the option Allow Remote Access to “Yes”.
5. Set, the option Allow Local TDL to “Yes”, if required.
6. Press Enter to save the security level assigned to Tally.NET Auditor.
For any further assistance, you may get in touch with us on 00966-583117703.