• Enthusiastically greets each members and guests promptly using the proper greeting for time of day to create a friendly positive entrance and departure to and from the centre.
• Provides security and control to the front door and retail area of the facility.
• Register all clients into the centre using proper registration procedures.
• Ensures that Client and appointments are directed to the appropriate fitness consultant in a prompt, professional manner.
• Answers phone by the third ring in a professional and courteous manner and uses proper phone greeting techniques.
• Addresses caller’s requests and/or takes appropriate messages noting caller’s name.
• Registers all telephone inquiries in the script pad.
• Responsible for following up on telephone inquiries to ensure that the appointment was booked properly.
• Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
• Maintain neat appearance and wear proper uniform attire while on duty.
• Excellent customer relationship skills are required
• Indoor sales experience required
• Ability to communicate effectively with both staff and members.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing is required
• Understanding of basic cash processing procedures is required.
• Functional computer skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to include holidays and weekends.
BHD 180-220 inclusive of everything + visa+ commission based on performance.