If you already hold a student visa and an international student then you can apply for visa subclass 489. You can also apply for Skilled Regional Visa Subclass 489 if you have been invited by any relative or territory or state government in Australia. This visa can be great for you from a career perspective. You can contact Visa Advice Perth in order to lodge your visa. They are established to guide applicants in lodging their visa. For more information, you can visit- https://www.migrationagentinperth.com.au/visa-type/skilled-regional-visa-subclass-489.html