USD 83 / Get The Best Lighting Effect Buy Using Led Warehouse Lighting

Buy the highly energy-efficient LED Warehouse Lights from LEDMyplace and breathe a new life into your commercial space. Enjoy quality lighting for a period of 5.7 years as these lights are tested to last for a minimum of 50,000 hours. These lights display a high level of energy efficiency by converting 95% of the electricity into light. The rest 5% which gets converted into heat is dissipated by the excellent heat dissipation system of the fixture. These High bay lighting also have a high CRI which means that the colors rendered by these lights are accurate in comparison to an ideal light source such as daylight.
Key Benefits of using our LED Warehouse Lights:

●All our products are well tested and certified to UL & DLC.
●Certificate of Trust: American Company with Inc.5000 listing & Accredited A+ Business
●24X7 customer support system
●Heavy Duty Epster LED chips
●Available both normal (AC105-277V) & high voltage (200-480V) AC input to meet industrial needs.
●5 Years Warranty & 30 days of replacement
●Guarantee least market price with the best quality

So, what you are waiting for? Visit our website www.ledmyplace.com or call us at 815-697-5233 NOW.
For More Info-https://www.ledmyplace.com/collections/led-warehouse-lighting
USA, Electronics, USD 83 / Get The Best Lighting Effect Buy Using Led Warehouse Lighting