USD 18 / Buy High-Quality Waterproof LED Strip Lights at LEDMyplace

Bring DIY to life with stylish and beautiful LED Strip Lights from LEDMyplace. Having an amazing energy efficiency, these lights convert 95% of the electricity consumed into light. The rest 5% is smoothly dissipated into the atmosphere without any harmful effects. These lights come in a variety of colors such as Red, Green, Blue and a mix of all three along with a variant in white. These 12v LED strip lights have a high color rendering index which means that the colors rendered by these lights are accurate in comparison with an ideal source of light such as daylight.  

Features of LED Strip Lights:

Flexible
Plug & Play
Color Temperature- 3000K to 6500K
High Lumens Output
Wide Beam Angle
>50,000 Hour of Long Life
Dimmable 0-10
Adhesive Backing
Cut Into Strip
30-Days Return Policy
Free-Shipping on $99
Visit us on LEDMyplace.com or call us on 888-972-6211. Limited stock is available!
For More Info-https://www.ledmyplace.com/collections/12v-led-strip-lights
USA, Electronics, USD 18 / Buy High-Quality Waterproof LED Strip Lights at LEDMyplace