- Locate the fiber failure, such as fracture and bend
- Failure inspection in OTDR blind zone
- Fiber recognition from head face to end face
- Mechanical transition point optimization
- Telecom, CATV project
- PDS construction and maintenance
- Optical component manufacture and research
- Other fiber project
- Wavelength: 650+/- 10nm - Fiber mode: 2.5 mm Universal
- Output power: 30mW
- Inspection distance: 15-20KM
- Electrical source: Two 1.5V Batteries （not include）
- Working time of batteries: More than 15 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10- +60 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -20- +70 ℃
- Material of shell: Alium-alloy
- Dimension: Diameter 27*168mm
- Weight: About 160g (w/o batteries)
Features & details
2.5mm Universal Connector - the connector of the detector is compatibly designed for ST, SC, FC interferes both in circle and square shape of different fiber optic cables.
Easy to check fiber faults with visual fault locator, Portable and rugged,Dust-proof design keep fiber connectors clean
Output power 30mW with FC male to LC female connector
Practical Design and Excellent Function - Small size and lightweight, it is portable and easy for field test with multiple functions such as constant output power, lower battery warning, long battery life and long distance detection.
Easy and Accurate Identification - It can easily and accurately detect and locate fiber breaks, poor connections, bending or cracking. The detector will emit a 650nm bright light for fiber tracing, breaks or faults in the fiber will refract the light, creating a bright glow around the faulty area.