Responsible for supporting high-level executives and management or entire departments. Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
• Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
• Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
• Manage travel and schedule.
• Handle information requests.
• Prepare statistical reports.
• Manage spreadsheets.
• Greet and receive visitor.
• Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
• Coordinates office management activities.
• Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
• Prepare agenda for meetings.
• Maintain office procedures.
• Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
• Coordinate committees and task forces.
• Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives.
• Receive and relay telephone messages.
• Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
Nationality: Preferable Philippine
Experience: more than 3 years
Must possess transferable Iqama
Please send your CV to the following email: