A leading Company based in Al Khobar, is urgently hiring "2 Sales Engineers" for a new project. Details are:-
Education: Bachelor or Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial)
Experience & Competencies: 3-5 years hands-on experience in the field of sales of rotary machines products with strong sales knowledge and with background of Air Compressors sales shall be given preference.
1. Energetic, proactive and hard working. A team player, presentable with excellent communication skills.
2. Good oral & written English skills.
3. Excellent computer skills. Able to develop and make presentations using computers.
4. Age 25 to 45 years.
Job Objectives & Accountability:
1. Assigned as a Sales Engineer for Air Compressors.
2. Maximize Sales according to the targets.
3. Effective interface with Customers, Suppliers and Colleagues
1. Make Customer visits and market Company products and services.
2. Follow up with Customers on sales prospects and submitted bids.
3. Providing technical support to the clients for selecting the best-optimized product for the application at hand.
4. Calculate and decide on pricing based on the Company policy. Develop professional bid packages and submit them on time to Customers.
5. Understanding client’s exact requirements and specifications to ensure compliance with them. Identify exceptions and flag them to the customers.
6. Maintain excellent relationship with existing Customers. Follow up on after sales service and new potential requirements.
7. Take necessary approvals from authorized persons for the client credit facilities in accordance Company credit policy.
8. Tracking the performance of the machines in the market to collect feedback for the manufacturer.
9. Develop new Customers and markets for new products. Analyze Customer technical requirements and suggest cost effective alternatives.
10. Identify and introduce new products to the market. Make presentations on products.
11. Launching promotion campaigns to specific sectors and industries.
12. Lead excellent relationship with Suppliers. Monitor their performance.
13. Set sales targets and achieve them.
14. Coordinate with Logistics Unit and ensure on time delivery to the Customers.
15. Follow up on Customer payments.
16. Develop weekly and other sales activity reports. Summarize the market feedback about the products and the services.
17. Maintain the confidentially of the Company and client’s information.
Salary Range: SR 3,000 to SR 4,500 Basic + Housing Allowance (25%) + Transportation Allowance/Company Car + Mobile Allowance + Commission.
Note:- Interested candidates with immediate transferable Iqama may apply by sending an updated CV to [email protected]
CV’s with expected salary and position applied in subject line will be given preference.
Thanks & Best of Luck !!!