A leading Company based in Al Khobar, is urgently hiring "Safety Engineers" for a new project. Details are:-
Education: Bachelor or Diploma of Engineering. Any Diploma or Certification Courses in Fire & Safety will be preferred.
Experience & Competencies: 4-5 years hands-on experience in the field of HSE Management in Construction & MEP Services/Projects with exceptional knowledge of OHS guidelines.
1. Energetic, proactive and hard working. A team player, presentable with excellent communication skills.
2. Good oral & written English skills.
3. Excellent computer skills. Able to develop and make presentations using computers.
4. Age 26-38.
Job Objectives & Accountability:
1. Assigned as a Safety Engineer.
2. Establish workplace safety and health procedures.
3. Build an effective interface with Colleagues & Clients.
4. Apply first aid methods and techniques as and when required.
Areas of Expertise:
1. Health & Safety programs
2. Safety legislation
3. Emergency preparedness
4. Safety precautions
5. Hazardous Materials Safety
6. Hazardous Waste Management
1. Ensuring that the workplace has an adequate supply of fresh air.
2. Increasing health and safety awareness at all levels within the company.
3. Ensuring compliance with relevant laws and HSE guidelines.
4. Using and maintaining law enforcement and security equipment.
5. Developing risk mitigation strategies.
6. Investigating all injuries and accidents and preparing reports on them.
7. Deciding on where to locate fire extinguishers and emergency exits in the workplace.
8. Making sure emergency exits are clear from obstacles.
9. Rendering first aid to employees and visitors in cases of injury or illness.
10. Carrying out safety inspections & audits.
11. Arranging for the removal of hazardous waste and materials.
12. Conducting fire drills and patrolling parking facilities.
13. Maintaining accurate administrative records of any emergency drills carried out.
14. Participating in fire & accident prevention programs.
15. Identifying potential safety or fire hazards.
Salary Range: SR 3,000 to SR 4,500 Basic + Housing Allowance (25%) + Transportation Allowance/Company Car + Mobile Allowance.
Note: Interested candidates with immediate transferable Iqama may apply by sending an updated CV to [email protected]
CV’s with expected salary and position applied in subject line will be given preference.
Thanks & Best of Luck!