Branch Marketing Manager
• This person will be responsible for all aspects related to branch marketing, both online and offline, and will be expected to help grow the brand.
• Monitor industry trends to assess the demand for new products and services.
• Manage market research studies to understand the state of the industry, customer needs, and market opportunities.
• Coordinate projects within the department.
• Work with marketing associates to plan advertising and promotional campaigns in print, online, or mass media.
• Oversee marketing, branding, and promotional strategies for brands, products, and services.
• Organizing events locally to increase brand awareness.
• The position may require traveling, which is optional not mandatory.
• Bilingual proficiency – must be fluent in Arabic, preferable good knowledge of Levantine Arabic dialect, such as Lebanese
• Proficient in English
• Experience supervising creative staff and engaging teams
• Leverage critical thinking to succinctly frame up a verbal or written POV to influence leaders, partners and peers
• Stellar oral and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others on a creative team.
• Demonstrate goal orientation and agile response to evolving business needs
• Valid passport
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply.
This is a full time position, and salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
If you feel that you are the right person for this role, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume in English to the following email address [email protected]