As a team of Sumukha we are committed to extend much needed love and happiness to the elders despite their age. We conduct psychological programs and workshops for the sick and unhealthy people to understand them life is always beautiful.We motivates and inspires for further increase their happiness and satisfaction.
1. Enable Choice
2. Preserve Dignity
3. Encourage Independence
4. Promote/ Enhance Quality of Life
One of the major constraints Elders face these days is access to hygienic, fresh and timely food.
At Sumukha :
• we believe that one of the key to a happy living among elders is to get adequate, well balanced, hygienically cooked food in time.
• We put in a lot of efforts in understanding each individual needs, diets, medical condition and then plan their meal. While most of the meals are planned for all inmates together, individual preferences will be taken into account.
Our meal schedule and items include:
• Morning : Tea / Coffee / Beverage of their choice.
• Breakfast : Idli / Dosa / Upma / Poha / Rava Idli / Chapati / Sandwich / Rice Recipes like Pulao, Puliogere and Tomato Rice etc.
• Mid-morning snack : Butter milk with sprouts /salads, or Tea / Coffee with biscuits.
• Lunch & Dinner : – Rice, Sambar/Rasam, Vegetables, curds.
• Evening snacks : – Coffee / tea / beverages with biscuits / home baked cookies / bun and breads.
Thanks & Regards
Sumukha Facilitators Pvt Ltd
Corp.Off. No.477,1st Floor,45th Cross,
Jayanagar 8th Block, Bangalore-560082
Land Mark : Near Sangam Circle
Email: [email protected] ,
Help Line +91 9880024265 / 080-22441963
Branches : Sarjapura Road-080-25747437