30 Days - Total 25 Hours - 55 Minutes/Session
The main features of this intensive course are as follows:
► Comprehensive coverage of the Exam content
► Use of proven Adaptive Training Technology (ATT)
► Lessons based on Cognitive Learning System (CLS)
► Interact face-to-face in our online classrooms.
► Important Topics of ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
► Essential English attributes for the best results
► 25 Sentence styles that impress the examiner
► Recommended resources – Dedicated E-Library
► Unlimited practice materials for self-study.
► General & Academic Letters, Reports and Essays
► Comparative analysis of average and best Essays
► Comparative analysis of average and best Speeches
► Test Registration Guidance and Precious Tips
► TEFL, IELTS & CELTA-certified instructors
► Unlimited review of Speeches and Assignments
► Strategy-based Preparation pivotal to the test pattern
► Online Progress-check with personalized comments
• Latest Content + Tested Strategies.
• Explaining the nature of examination.
• Describing the English Skills and Grammar.
• Explaining the strategies used by the test takers.
• Guided practice of the latest and crucial test papers.
• Discrete approach in answering specific test question types.
• Demonstrating the language discourse markers, and high-scoring tips.
• Understanding the mechanism of performance evaluation by the examiners.
• Post-assessment personalized recommendations by the senior teacher.
• Time-saving short notes for busy test takers to keep preparations concise and focused.
• This course includes all the four subjects: READING, WRITING, LISTENING, and SPEAKING.
Questions you might ask:
1. Who can enrol? Anyone; worldwide.
2. Will this online course be interactive & face to face? ? Yes.
3. Where can I get further information? Send an e-mail to the teacher.
4. Who would teach? Certified, experienced teacher with proven records.
5. What is the tentative schedule: Evening / Afternoon / Weekdays / Weekends
6. Where can I get the learning material? Dynamic Blackboard, and E-Library.
7. What is the location / Mode? Anyone can attend; Live Virtual Classrooms - Students can interact face-to-face.
For best responses send your message as follows:
> Your name and contact number
> The test you are preparing
> Your city
> Your Question