IELTS TEST OVERVIEW
• International English Language Testing System - (IELTS) helps to grant an outline of test takers’ aptitude in using the English language.
• Two different kinds of IELTS –
General Training – for work and immigration purposes
Academic – for higher studies
• Results of an IELTS test are scored on a scale of 1 to 9.
• An IELTS score is relevant to the aspirants who are planning to study, migrate, or work overseas.
• Countries that accept IELTS for their university admissions and immigration purposes are UK, USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
• Diagnostic Test
• 10 sessions of 2 hours each
• Learning resources will be provided
• 2 mock tests to be completed before the actual exam
• Individual test feedback sessions
*AMOURION TRAINING INSTITUTE,
1803, Al Moosa Tower 2
Sheikh Zayed Road (Near Emirates Tower Metro Station)
Phone: 04-3554850/ Mob: 055-1665437
E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.amourion.com