- Performance Bonus
- Transport Allowance
- Company Trip
1) Establish and cultivate relationships with the company’s clients.
2) Resolve customer’s inquiries and complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
3) Liaise with clients on existing coverage, manage changes needed in policies and ensuring all renewals are completed on time.
4) Keep records of customer interaction and process customer request.
5) Ensuring clients’ financial accounts are on track and all records are in place.
6) Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
7) Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication with clients.
1)Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
2) At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is preferred.
3) Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
4)Preferably Junior/Senior executive, Specialized in Banking/ Financial Services or equivalent.
5) Possess good communication and strong interpersonal skills.