To obtain an accounting position where I will be able to contribute my skill, knowledge and experience to a company that will give
me an opportunity to develop my career.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• About 19 years of experience, as an accounting professional with particular strength in conducting audits.
• Completed 4 Years of Chartered Accountancy Articleship (Practical Training-Accounting/Auditing) under the Bye-Laws of Institute of
Chartered Accountants of Pakistan.
• Cash Flow Management, strongly on the basis of “No Interest Based Loans” and attentive and persistent planning to eliminate
existing interest based loans, if any. It is an open secret that due to interest (riba) based ventures, many companies have been
dissolved and reduced to bankruptcy after incurring heavy losses.
• Through knowledge of computer based accounting system.
• Experienced at handling banking and administrative matters.
• Ability to work independently and meet the reporting deadline.
During my stay with various organizations, I learnt the following significant skills, but not limited to:
• Implementation of accounting system, procedures and internal controls.
• Analyze transactions, determine accuracy and ensure completeness and compliance to the established policies and procedures.
• Preparing, interpreting and analyzing financial statements according to the International Accounting Standards (IAS)/Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Ensuring adequate cash flow for smooth functioning of the organization.
• Supervising accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll departments.
• Product costing and implementation of effective inventory management system.
• Supervise the maintenance of accurate and comprehensive fixed asset register.
• Administrating all aspects of banking operations including ensuring timely availability of L/Cs.
• Supervising bank reconciliation statements, which is necessary for the accuracy of the accounting records.
• Assisting management in following up on a complex audit issues.
• Supervising branch accounting transactions.
• Planning and adhering to a budget to accomplish goals for growth and sustainability with the finances at hand.
Moreover, I had the opportunity to handle, supervise and finalize the books of account of various public and private companies, in the following sectors:
• Telecommunication • Construction/Contracting
• Power Generation • Engineering and Services
• Textile • Banking
• Hotel • School
• Medical Equipment • Pharmaceutical , & etc.
IQAMA Valid & Transferable
M. Habibur Rehman
Mobile No.: +966-532741063
E.Mial: [email protected]
SOCPA Membership # 7565