As a teacher you provide tutoring to pupils from primary, secondary or higher education. This can be done online, at a student’s location in your city or at your home. You support students within your field and are responsible for high quality 1-on-1 guidance. You offer the student help with subject-specific questions, homework, test preparation and general study guidance.
Requirements of the profile:
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
• A teaching diploma is not a requirement.
• You preferably have experience with tutoring, or are enthusiastic about developing this skill.
• You ensure that you fulfill the agreements made with your students
What we have to offer:
• You are free to set your fee per lesson yourself.
• You can choose your lesson times, dates and location (online lessons are also possible).
• You can tutor after your working hours or during the weekend. The hours can be flexibly planned according to your agenda.