48/6, Ajeet Ganj Colony,
Babu Purwa, Kanpur, U.P., India – 208023
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me satisfaction and self-development and help me to achieve organizational goal.
• Working with Amr India (Manufacturer – Exporter of Horse Rugs & Saddle Pads) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India as a Store Incharge (November 2018 to Present)
• Worked with Athathcom Company (Shamiekh Holding Group) (Authorized Agent and Sales Representative in the Kingdom of many well-known brands of furniture from Europe, USA and Asia) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia as a Store Keeper (October 2015 to February 2018)
• Worked with Leayan Global Pvt. Ltd. (LGPL has 7 leather footwear manufacturing units spread over North India to fulfil needs of International & Domestic market) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India as a Store Keeper (December 2012 to October 2014)
• Worked with Al Rasasi Perfume (More than 150 elegantly-designed stores in leading malls and prime market locations across the GCC (UAE, KSA, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar) Dubai, U.A.E. as a Retail Sales Associate (May 2011 to October 2012)
• Worked with Kings International Ltd. (Manufacturer - Exporter of Saddlery & Harness Goods) Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India as an Account Assistant (April 2008 to March 2011)
• Graduate (Bachelor of Commerce) from CSJM UNIVERSITY, Kanpur
• Intermediate from UP Board, Allahabad
• High School from UP Board, Allahabad
• Diploma in Computer Application from STERLITE FOUNDATION, Kanpur
• Diploma in Tally from MICROVISION ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE, Kanpur
Warehouse Management, Store Keeping, Material Handling, Material Receiving, MS Office, Retail Sales, Team Work, Tally, Sound Knowledge of Internet, Accounts, Cash Handling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Receive the goods from suppliers and check whether they meet the requirements mentioned in the PO
• Arrange received materials as required
• Ensure that the materials are stored safely
• Issue material to the production floor as per requirement.
• Responsible for received goods & Issue materials according to the requirements.
• Keep a record of receipt and issue of goods
• Manage personnel at the store
• Maintain Inventory & Ensure that all material available for production.
Athathcom Company (Shamiekh Holding Group)
• Responsible for all incoming deliveries and shipment and safe keeping of all stock.
• Operates procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing from/of equipment/materials from the warehouse
• Handling and disposition of inventory items and keeping warehouse inventory current and accurate.
• Using delivery documentation or delivery notes, prepares items for dispatch to clients
• Inspects physical condition of the storage area, materials and equipment
• In conjunction with the Financial Controller undertakes physical inventories if required.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support other department when required.
Leayan Global Pvt. Ltd.
• Maintains receipts, records, and withdrawals.
• Checks materials and supplies and report when stock is low.
• Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
• Issue material to production department as per material request note received.
• Maintain minimum stock.
• Strong coordination with team and departments.
• Analysis the aging of stocks & communicate the management about obsolete Stock.
• Verify all the last day activity (In/Out) & rectify the error if any.
• Prepare bills/Good Receipt of incoming material.
• Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting.
• Produce and maintain all reports.
Al Rasasi Perfume
• Greet customers as they approach the perfume counter
• Inquire into customers’ perfume buying needs
• Provide information on new perfume lines and their price
• Assist in selecting perfumes by providing with information on popular picks
• Provide customers with information on special deals and discounts
• Perform suggestive selling to ensure additional sales
• Run customers through the purchase process
• Provide assistance in paying and tender change and receipts
• Set up perfume bottles and boxes, and testers according to company policies and procedures
• Properly display and maintain the stock levels
• Ensure that low stock situations are communicated to the supervisor in a timely manner
Kings International Ltd.
• Working in MS Office & Tally
• Making journal, payment & cash payment voucher
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
• Handling and writing cheques
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation, Creditors & Debtors A/c Reconciliation Reports
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Co-ordinate with audit department.
• Managing petty cash transaction.
Name : Amir Irshad
Father's Name : Mohd. Irshad
Date of Birth : 11th Feb, 1986
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : Hindi, English, Urdu & Arabic
Passport No. : R7781059
Date of Expiry : 04/03/2028
Place of Issue : Lucknow
I hereby declare that above information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Place: (AMIR IRSHAD)