• Responsible for the monthly closing and analysis of financial and operational results against budget.
• Prepare bank reconciliation and handle petty cash
• Monitoring bank balances to ensure sufficient funds
• Handle full set of accounts and prepare monthly financial reports
• Coordination and preparation of year end audit schedules
• in charge of fixed assets management and calculation of depreciation
• Prepare and furnishing information for SST/TAX submission
• Prepare and reconcile intercompany transactions Record & pass collected cheques to Accounts/ Finance Department
• Performs any related task as directed by superior from time to time
• To carry out any other ad-hoc duties/tasks required by Management from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Accountancy/Finance / Banking or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of working experience in the related field. However, fresh graduates are encourage to apply for this position.
• Preferable candidate good in Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Account System.
• Good communication in Bahasa Malaysia & English
• Can work independently and collaborative in work team
• Salary negotiable
Kindly email resume to [email protected] , For any inquiry, please call 03-8893 0702
Closing Date: 31 Dicember 2020