• Plan recipe and new menu development for corporate clients.
• Monitor operation staff (outlet/branch ) follow the recipe & SOP
• Provide nutrition coaching and training to in house staff
• Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions, and current health plans to develop and implement to corporate clients.
• Design & plan high quality standards for the manufacturing environment including recipes, cleanliness and standard operating procedures (SOPs) together with the production team
• Build and maintain a close relationship with new, potential or existing clients.
• Display superior customer service and support by attending to client’s needs.
• Any ad-hoc task assigned by your supervisor related with the work task
• Candidate must possess Degree in Dietetics/ Nutrition or equivalent.
• At least 1 years of working experience in the related field. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position.
• Preferable candidate good in Ms. Word, Ms. Excel and Account System.
• Good communication in Bahasa Malaysia & English
• Can work independently and collaborative in work team
• Have own transport
Kindly email resume to [email protected] , For any inquiry, please call 03-8893 0702
Closing Date: 31 Disember 2020