👉 5 weeks , 5 Days/Week,
👉 Total 5 x 5 = 25 Hours
👉 55 minutes per session
👉 5 Exam Subjects (R, W, L, S) + Grammar
👉 5 Simulated Exams to check your progress
👉 5 Books (with Audio-visuals)
👉 5 Essential Exam Skills
👉 5 Writing Reviews by Professor Ara (Examiner)
👉 All-in-One Set of 55 Questions
👉 5 Books and CBTs
The main features of this intensive course are as follows:
► Comprehensive coverage of the Exam content
► Use of proven Adaptive Training Technology (ATT)
► Lessons based on Cognitive Learning System (CLS)
► Interact face-to-face in our online classrooms.
► Important Topics of ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
► Essential English Attributes for the best results
► 25 Sentence Styles that impress the examiner
► Recommended resources – Dedicated E-Library
► Unlimited practice materials for self-study.
► General & Academic Letters, Reports and Essays
► Comparative analysis of average and best Essays
► Comparative analysis of average and best Speeches
► Test Registration Guidance and Precious Tips
► TEFL, IELTS & CELTA-certified instructors
► Unlimited review of Speeches and Assignments
► Strategy-based Preparation pivotal to the test pattern
► Online Progress-check with personalized comments
• Latest Content + Tested Strategies.
• Explaining the nature of examination.
• Describing the English Skills and Grammar.
• Explaining the strategies used by the test takers.
• Guided practice of the latest and crucial test papers.
• Discrete approach in answering specific test question types.
• Demonstrating the language discourse markers, and high-scoring tips.
• Understanding the mechanism of performance evaluation by the examiners.
• Post-assessment personalized recommendations by the senior IELTS Counsellor.
• Time-saving short notes for busy test takers to keep preparations concise and focused.
• This course includes all the four subjects: READING, WRITING, LISTENING, and SPEAKING.
> Your name and contact number
> The test you are preparing
> Your city
> Your Question
E-MAIL: [email protected]