INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER (Required to work in-house and field)
Laboratory Analytical instruments and Online process instruments, on-site commissioning, services , maintenance, calibration, AMC/CMC Contract Selling, Spares & consumables Business for revenue generation for Analytical Instruments includes all water quality Instruments, Auto Sampler, Density Meter, Viscosity Meter, Gas Chromatographs, Bomb Calorimeter’s, Universal testing machines , Bruker Optical emission spectrophotometer’s, Material Characterization, Protein Analyzers, BUCHI and IKA GmbH Distillation systems, HACH UV Spectrophotometers, Particle analysers, Bruker Handheld XRF’s, NETZSCH DSC systems, weather monitoring stations, indoor gas monitoring, dust sampler, water meters, Oven, furnaces ETC.
- On-site installation
- Operation training to end-users
- Technical support via Teamviewer
- Communication with suppliers
- Managing team entailing orientation, career development & grievance handling.
- Planning deployment of manpower as per skills and requirements and ensuring adherence to all norms with maintenance of discipline.
- Maintaining large taskforces entailing orientation, training, coaching, performance review, appraisal, remuneration and career development.
- Finalizing requirements and specifications in consultation with others for smooth working of operations.
- Liaising with external agencies, consultants on determining technical specifications, approvals for smooth execution & obtaining on-time clearances.
MECHANICAL SALES ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE
Seeking applicants with a degree in Mechanical Engineering having at least 5 years experience in the same ﬁeld.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Generating and qualifying sales leads using direct sales techniques.
2. Responding to sales inquiries promptly and developing leads into sales opportunities.
3. Maintaining records of all sales calls including visit reports.
4. Activities might require ﬁeld work for face to face meetings and oﬃce/in-house work for online meetings and/or administrative days.
1. Aged between 30-35 years. (For both professions)
2. Experience in the preparation and submission of tenders, quotations and proposals. (For Sales Engineer)
3. Ability to deal with suppliers for procurement of materials. (For Sales Engineer)
4. Fluency in spoken and written English with excellent communication and presentation skills. (For both professions)
5. Proﬁcient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint. (For both professions)
6. Friendly, polite and with positive attitude exhibiting good behavior and conduct. (For both professions)
7. Able to travel throughout GCC countries if required. (For both professions)
8. Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks. (For both professions)
9. Must hold a valid driver’s license. (For both professions)
10. Non-smoker (For both professions)
ONLY APPLICANTS WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE AND ARE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN RIYADH/KSA NEED TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT CV TOGETHER WITH A RECENT COLOURED PHOTO TO [email protected]
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Again, applicants must be currently from SAUDI ARABIA ONLY, please don't waste your time applying if you are not in Saudi Arabia.