Job Type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity for a senior accountant to work for a small but rapidly expanding firm.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• The candidate should be Fluent in English (Spoken & Written) and has experience in dealing with Accounts in English.
• The age should be between 30 to 35 years with 8 years experience.
• The accountant should be able to do all accounts cycle including costing and has experience in preparing Financial Statement and Balance Sheet.
• Good behavior and conduct, non-smoker.
• Transferrable iqama
• Excellent english communication skills (reading and writing)
• Native arabic speakers with exceptional english communication skills will be prioritized.
• Salary range will be SR 2500-3500 (negotiable depending on age, qualifications and experience).
Only qualified applicants staying/working in Riyadh are invited to submit their applications within 3 days to [email protected]
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED.