Job Type: Fill-Time
We are a growing manufacturing company seeking a results-driven and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue. You will supervise and coordinate with sales representatives and/or field sales agents to meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Supervise and Managing sales representatives and/or field sales agents
• Organize and coordinate sales representatives’ and/or field sales agents’ schedules.
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
• Recruit, hire, and train new sales representatives and/or sales agents.
• Receive and report on all sales leads.
• Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions.
• Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Prepare and adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Fluent in English and Arabic both spoken and written.
• Proven work experience in sales.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and good computer skills.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Transferable Iqama.