● D.A.E (Civil)
● 7 to 8 years working experience as CIVIL SUPERVISOR. Address:
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Email: [email protected]
To secure a challenging position in a high Growth Oriented Organization where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization and in the process, groom my technical and interpersonal abilities by working in a professional and challenging environment.
➢ SALCEF GROUP: Designation: Civil Supervisor
Project: Metro Line-3 Track construction work
Duration: JAN-2016 to 2019/July
● Ensuring that all assigned work is completed on time and within target time
● Maintaining quality standards for all Track /civil works.
● To make a strong coordination with client and sub-contractors.
● Preparation of bar bending schedule, BOQs & sub contractor’s bills
● Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports of work progress & evaluating as per the planned schedule.
● To make sure a good quality as per consultant requirements and as per drawings.
railway line experience :: track construction. And turnouts
➢ Shapoorji-Pallonji Designation: Civil Supervisor
Project: Construction of multi-storey buildings.
Duration: March-2012 to DEC-2015
● Site supervision of all civil activities of building works.
● Supervision of Concrete work (Footing, Columns, beams etc.)
● Supervision of other civil activities such as Formwork and Reinforcement work etc.)
● Preparation of bar bending schedules, Steel / Formwork checking and cost control.
● Checking the quality of material issued at the job site for the construction.
● Attend department and project related meeting with client and senior management.
● Prepare the daily progress report.
● To prepare the monthly progress report on the daily basis working.
● To prepare result of core cutter, sand replacement, speedy moisture content at the site during earth fillings.
• Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal communicative & interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, managerial, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Quick and keen Learner, Loyal to my work.
• MS Office.
• Father’s Name: Gul Zaman Khan
• Date of Birth: 01-03-1991 (Pakistan)
• Marital Status: Single
• Religion: Islam