As a teacher you provide tutoring to pupils from primary, secondary or higher education. This can be done online, at a student’s location in your city or at your home. You support students within your field and are responsible for high quality 1-on-1 guidance. You offer the student help with subject-specific questions, homework, test preparation and general study guidance.
Requirements of the profile:
• You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
• A teaching diploma is not a requirement.
• You preferably have experience with tutoring, or are enthusiastic about developing this skill.
• You ensure that you fulfill the agreements made with your students
What we have to offer:
• You are free to set your fee per lesson yourself.
• You can choose your lesson times, dates and location (online lessons are also possible).
• You can tutor after your working hours or during the weekend. The hours can be flexibly planned according to your agenda.
Apprentus is one of the largest global platforms that connects students with tutors, coaches and personal trainers. Apprentus makes it easy to find and teach the best private lessons, tutoring, homework support, music lessons, language lessons, sports ... right in your own home.