A network solution that works right out of the box, Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switches are designed with your business's price and performance considerations in mind.
Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switches support:
• Flexibility: Cisco Unmanaged Switches operate all along the speed spectrum, offering 10 and 100, megabit-per-second connections.
• Reliability: Consistent uptime doesn't require additional management or hardware tweaking. Just attach your network devices and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with having a reliable switch.
• Affordability: A Cisco Small Business Unmanaged Switch is designed with your unique business needs in mind. You don't have to commit extra resources or trained staff to get your switch up and running, and you don't have to exceed your budget to get a premium networking solution.
• Connect up to five network devices—PCs, printers, and servers—to share and transfer files and videos across your network
• Compact size for placement on a desk or mounting to a surface
• Available Ports: 5 10/100
• High-speed network access for many devices
• Enhanced quality for data transmissions
• Networking features preserve uptime
• Ready to use out of the box
• Ready to use functionality with no software to configure
• Your choice of fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
• Automatic detection and selection of the correct connection cable, eliminating worry about incorrect cable types
• Automatic sensing on all ports of connected network devices to negotiate the fastest possible speed
• Head-of-line blocking architecture that keeps your high-speed applications and devices from being bogged down by lower-speed traffic
• Additional network enhancements that help maintain optimal network performance
• Compact size that make them ideal for areas with limited space, such as your desktop; you can install it on a wall or under a desk.
5-Port 10/100 Switch SD205
Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
Ports: 5 RJ-45 10/100, Power
Cabling Type: Category 5 Ethernet
LEDs: SD205 System, Port Status 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5
Dimensions: 93 mm x 30 mm x 90 mm
(3,66" x 1,18" x 3,54")
Unit Weight: SD205 0,23 kg (8 oz.)
Power: DC 12V, 500 mA
Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark