“Roadrunner email login account”
Roadrunner email server settings for Windows Mail account are as below-
• Firstly click on the Microsoft e-mail file button and add an account to it.
• Our Next manually configure server setting, then roadrunner email needs manual server configuration.
• Enter your name in the ’email name’ bar and in username enter your complete email address and then your e-mail account password.
• The account type option is open on your screen and select POP3 server.
• Enter the main site name is mail.twc.com for both incoming and outgoing server domains.
• Last click on the finish button to configure the email on Microsoft. After that, your roadrunner mail messages will be downloaded in your Microsoft mail.
Set Up Roadrunner/Spectrum Webmail for an Apple iOS Device
• To set up roadrunner/Spectrum webmail on an Apple IOS device, go to the setting menu and select the password accounts option.
• Open an “Add account” and followed the Add mail account.
• You can enter the name, email password, and a description of the account.
• Click on the ‘Next’ option and enter the server setting such as
• Username: Your full email address.
• Password: The password of our Spectrum account.
• SSL: Select ‘On’.
• Protocol: Select ‘IMAP’.
• Incoming Email Server: Set to ‘mobile.charter.net’.
• Port: Set to ‘993’.
• Outgoing Email Server: Set to ‘mobile.charter.net’.
• Port: Set to ‘587’.
• Requires Authentication either select ‘Yes or tick the box.
This is the complete description about “Spectrum roadrunner email setting”. This is the best server provider in the world we can gain so much about this service. If you want to ask for some more other information about spectrum roadrunner email settings please call our technician which can better guide you for your query.