This course takes a project based approach to learning Autodesk Revit s architectural tools in which you develop a single family residence all the way to photorealistic renderings.
The lessons begin with a basic introduction to Autodesk Revit . The first four Sessions are intended to get you familiar with the user interface and many of the common menus and tools.
Followed by step-by-step Sessions were you will learn to create elevations, sections, floor plans, renderings, construction sets, etc.
In Short the Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with Revit
2. Lake Cabin: Floor Plan (The Basics)
3. Overview of Linework and Modify Tools
4. Drawing 2D Architectural Objects
5. Floor Plans (First Floor)
6. Floor Plans (Second Floor and Basement Plans)
9. Floor Systems and Reflected Ceiling Plans
12. Interior Design
14. Site Tools & Photo-Realistic Rendering
15. Construction Document Set
16. Introduction to Phasing and Worksharing
17. Introduction to Revit Content Creation
If you're ready to get on board this emerging design, collaboration, and documentation paradigm, Learn Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit is the one-stop Course you need.
Total Number of Classes to Complete the Course: 10.
Location of training : Subject to be Mutually Agreed upon.
Timings: Subject to be Mutually Agreed upon.
Fees Structure per Class:
SAR 300 / Student( for 1 to 1 - Delivered Live Online - Via Zoom Meeting)
Training for 2 Hours,
PLUS Lots of Exercises,
PLUS Lots of Practise Projects to be Familiar with the Content Thought in each Session.
About the Trainer
Engr. John B.E., PMP, ACI, RCP, RMEPCP, RSCP, ACP.
Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI)
Revit Architecture Certified Professional (RCP)
Revit MEP Certified Professional (RMEPCP)
Revit Structural Certified Professional (RSCP)
AutoCAD Certified Professional (ACP)
REPROGRAM YOURSELF FOR SUCCESS , To Enroll to this course,please call Engr. John @ Mob: +966 50 43 49 030.