• Determining technical requirements
• Updating websites
• attention to detail
• team leading
• problem solving
• delivering presentations
• ability to teach yourself new technical skills
• communication skills.
Responsibilities as a profile Designer:
As a profile designer, you'll need to:
• meet clients to identify their needs and liaise regularly with them
• draw up detailed website specifications.design graphics, animations and manipulate digital photographs.
• register web domain names and organise the hosting of the website
• present initial design ideas to clients
• work with different content management systems
• search engine optimisation (SEO)
• proofread content and make changes where necessary
• work with other web specialists, including web developers and graphic designers
• liaise with outside agencies
• test the website to ensure it's working
• hand the completed website over to the client
• provide post-sales technical support
• research current design trends
Technical skills include:
• Design and graphics - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
• Content management system (CMS) - Wordpress, Adobe Business Catalyst, Drupal, Joomla, Ektron, Zope.
Create images that identify a product or convey a message. Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites. Select colors, images, text style, and layout. Present the design to clients or the art director. ou may decide that you prefer a more technical role and so you could specialise in the more technical aspects of coding and develop a speciality in that area.
Call or Whatsapp: 00966508496985
Email: [email protected]