- Must have Valid Iqama
- Available to join immediately after final selection
- If required, must get Ajeer
- Working without Transfer of Iqama
- Diploma / Degree in Disciplines (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics)
•Min 7 years of experience in similar kind of activities
- MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
- MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR
- ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN
- SCADA TECHNICIAN
JOB DESCRIPTION OF SCADA TECHNICIAN
SCADA Technician is responsible for the maintenance and operation of all communication channels. All connect computers with the equipment that is controlled remotely. SCADA systems are used to automate processes and can collect data and monitor the data coming through remote devices. SCADA technicians ensure that this data continues to run smoothly to ensure that large-scale processes can be maintained without business interruption.
1) A SCADA technician always ensures that control system components are functioning correctly.
2) They work to ensure that the correct security protocols are running across all networks while performing a range of technical tasks alongside the SCADA system to ensure that it's set up to include new systems.
3) SCADA technicians also work to install, maintain, and calibrate new equipment. When there is a failure anywhere in the system, they are to respond quickly to repair and diagnose in the shortened downtime.
4) SCADA technicians must monitor for performance and malware to ensure that the infrastructure is not under attack at any point.
5) SCADA technicians must be flexible in their work hours, and sometimes those hours are unsociable and through the night.
6) The installation, reception, and configuration of servers, networks, and equipment.
7) Continuous maintenance and upgrades to the SCADA systems
8) Data communication monitoring
9) PLC circuit troubleshooting
10) Firewall set up and security of the SCADA systems from external attacks.
11) Troubleshooting equipment and software to repair and diagnose any malfunctions in the system.
12) System access management.
13) Lead the plant operation as Chief Operator in daily basis as per scheduled.
14) License and support document organization and maintenance.
15) To perform monthly Preventive maintenance for Instrumentation and control system such as PLC, monitoring devices and Sensors and Analyzers.
16) Tests accuracy of flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, gas counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating, or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system.
17) Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
18) Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alternations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
19) Coordinates and completes all emergency jobs in an efficient and safe manner.
20) Coordinate and perform any other job assigned by Engineer & Manager.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
A. As Diploma Degree in Electronics Engineering degree or equivalent.
B. Formal college or high school education combined with formal trade school training program is essential.
C. Must have a minimum of (7) years’ experience in area of primary assignment.
D. Should have served recognized industrial establishment in the trade and must be able to speak, read and write English with enough proficiency to understand and follow technical specifications, work requests, blueprints, schematics drawings, and service manuals with accuracy & efficiency.
E. Must have trade licensure in applicable trade.
F. Strong mathematics foundation, reading comprehension, problem solving, critical and analytical thinking, close listening, clear written and spoken communication, clear judgment and decision making.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
4 years trade apprenticeship plus (7) years work experience in area of primary assignment.
Must be able to speak, read and write English with enough proficiency to understand and follow technical specifications, work requests, blueprints, schematics drawings, process flow diagram and service manuals with accuracy & efficiency.
Must be able to drive vehicle and acquired driving license from his country.