More than 650 universities and colleges around the world accept the ELS Advanced Level Proficiency for entry into their undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in place of TOEFL/IELTS. Within Malaysia, two of our Top 5 universities, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) and Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), recognise the ELS qualification for direct entry.
As an institution dedicated to quality education and unique learning experiences, ELS prides itself on employing a student-focused team who are results-oriented and driven to provide the best level of service to our clients.
ELS welcomes you to join its jovial and motivated team with the positions listed here.
English Language Instructor (English Native Speaker)
(Work based: ELS Language Centre in Kuala Lumpur and UTM Skudai Campus (Johor)
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification with professional teaching qualification (TESL/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
• Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience in related field
• Profoundly passionate about teaching
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Show a desire for continuous professional development and sharing of best practices
• Display a commitment to high standards of delivery
• Self-motivated, professional, outgoing, willing to experiment with ideas and team-player
• Reflect a can-do attitude that supports the ELS brand position
• Practise respect for all communities, cultures and religions
• Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
• Planning, teaching and evaluation
• Maintenance of student class records and reports
• Fulfilling administrative duties
• Participation in Professional Development
• Assisting in coaching and mentoring of Associate Instructors.