Dear All,

Contact us if you need help in any below services

Huroob Remove - and transfer to new sponsor
Final Exit - if you have travel ban or if you have huroob
Ministry of Labor cases - Support or clearance
Iqama Renewal - 18 + under father sponserhip
iqama renew without SCE
Iqama renewal without company or kafeel
remove supsend from work on MOL
Saudi Consul of Engineering Support renewal or changing professions.
Courts cases or support in cases
Jawazat Services
moi services
absher services
police clearnace or police case support
need kafala from jail or exit from jail cases

also iqama transfer or related services we have
we have kafeel if you want transfer as well

contact us by whats up