• Preferably Bachelor’s degree graduate
• Has a work experience in a BPO setting is a plus
• Can speak, read and write Mandarin and English, conversational to business level
• Willing to work in Shifting Schedule and Flexible/ Any Shift
• Visa Processing
• Leave Credits
• 13th month pay
• Medical Allowance
• Miscellaneous Allowance
• Sports (e.g. Gym)
• Performance Bonus
• Monthly Gatherings and Outings
• Government Mandated Benefits
• Dayshift Should be open for Shifting Schedule as well
• Determine customer eligibility by reviewing contractual language and medical documentation, interpret information and make decisions based on facts presented.
• Assess medical appropriateness of claims submitted and adjust claims as needed.
• Pay all covered claims accurately and timely.
• Execute on all clients and provide SLA agreement.
• Attain individual and team quality and productivity targets.
• Manage both new claims and open claims equally and maintain decision turnaround times.
• Understand Cigna Operations and Corporate Compliance, Policies and Procedures and best practices.
• Stay abreast of ongoing training associated with role and business unit objectives.
Please send me your resume to [email protected] or you may call us to 09176381869
Look for Ms. Taki
Tel No. : 8245 2829
Mobile: GLOBE : 09176381869
FB: @Mandarin Cantonese Opening
E: [email protected] W: https://jknetwork-jobs.com/