Shanghai Taiyi Health Technology Co., Ltd. focuses on digital services and innovation in the field of medical and health care. with the goal of promoting the digital transformation of the industry, improving people's health service level and medical experience, and realizing intelligent medical services for both residents and medical personnels, the company is committed to becoming the best medical and health digital service provider and operator in China.
Job Title: General Manager Assistant
Office: Houtan, Pudong, Shanghai, China
1. Draft the summary of the company's work plan and make important meeting minutes;
2. Manage the documents issued by the general manager;
3. Be responsible for the translation of daily English business;
4. Answer the phone appropriately, and make the phone records;
5. Be responsible for the general manager's schedule, and to make appointments and arrange business trips;
6. Other tasks assigned by the general manager.
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. Native English speaker (should come from UK, America, Australia or Canada);
2. You should have good business image, be easy to communicate with, and with strong communication skills;
3. The best candidates should have more than 1 year’s secretary work experience;
4. Fluent in China – it’s a must;
5. Can work in Shanghai full time.
Negotiable, no less than RMB 25K per month, and open to discuss.
our skype is: swd3rfv