• For the at&t router reset process, you have to find the reset button at the back of your device.
• You have to press the reset button with the help of a paper.
• Hold the button for about 15 seconds and then release the button.
• With that, your device will reboot. You have to wait till you see the LED light blinking.
• You are now done with the reset process.
• Your device is set to the factory default version and you have to configure at&t router settings again.
The information provided above will be a great help when it comes to the at&t router login process. You can resolve the issues with some simple troubleshooting steps provided with the setup guide. You will know the easy steps to update the firmware and you can reset your device to the factory default version. If you have any queries regarding your device, you give us a call on our toll-free number. Our support team will provide you with proper assistance
If you ant some more information then visit https://attsetup.com/.