• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Examines, analyzes, and interprets accounting records to prepare financial statements, enter recording costs on system and other financial and budgetary data.
• Assesses accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Ensure compliance with payment, reporting, or other payable requirements.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
Hold Bachelor’s degree in Commerce /Accounting (preferable)
CPA Certificate from known entity is an advantage
2-3 Years of experience
Based in Kuwait & transferrable residency
English language communication
Proficient in Microsoft (Spreadsheets)
Time management & judgment
SAP/ERP knowledge is preferable
Join our teamwork and be part of the story