HP Photosmart 7520 Connecting to Wi-Fi\
Here are some of the steps that you can check out to connect the HP Photosmart 7520 printer with the Wi-Fi.
1. First of all, turn on the printer and allow it until it turns idle.
2. Connect the router power cable to the wall outlet.
3. Turn it on and ensure connectivity lights to be stable.
4. Locate the control panel of the HP Photosmart 7520 printer.
5. Select the network settings on the print screen.
6. You can now scroll down and select the wireless setup wizard.
7. Now, search for the available networks in the printer and enter the password to connect with them.
8. To check the connection, check the control panel.
These are the simple steps to follow while performing HP Photosmart 7520 printer wireless setup. If you face any other problem, you can check out HP Photosmart 7520 manual as you will get solutions for all issues.
Read more - https://printeranswers.com/hp-photosmart-7520-printer-problems/