1. Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency
2. Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
3. Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records
4. Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using engine diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
5. Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
6. Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
7. Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
8. Repairing damaged equipment parts.
9. Able to repair and fix Engine of Compactor, Tanker & Tippers
10. Able to do troubleshooting problems, disassembling and reassembling engines, fixing heavy equipment that is broken down, repairing and adjusting hydraulic pumps, safety valves, and load packers; repairing and maintaining trenching
11. Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
12. Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
13. Performing major repair work when necessary.
14. Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
15. Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to the management.
High school or 10+2 or Diploma with 5 to 8 years’ Experience (5 Years GCC)
Certification as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
Proven work experience as a Diesel or Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
Understanding of computer testing technologies.
Ability to lift heavy equipment’s.
Extensive knowledge of diesel Engines
Ability to work after-hours if required.
Good communication skills.
Ready to join Immediately
TERMS & CONDITION
1. Vacation Accruals 45 days paid leave after completion of (2) year service with An economy class
2. Insurance (L & WC) for employee only
3. Transportation Company will provide
5. Accommodation Company will provide at site
6. Working hrs.10 hrs. Saturday to Thursday (1hr Lunch break)+ Emergency
End of Services Benefits as per Saudi Labour Law
8. Probation period 3 Months
9. Duration of Contract two years from the date of joining
Email address: [email protected]
Only iqama transfer basis.
Need to start As soon as possible.
Any Nationalities are welcome.
Candidates who are currently available in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama/sponsorship only can apply for this job.